The Best Beef Trachea for Dogs (in Bulk)
Are you interested in purchasing beef trachea for your dogs and wondering if you should buy in bulk? Our professional opinion: beef trachea dog chews are so great that you may as well purchase lots! Below, we’ll share why beef trachea for dogs in bulk is an excellent idea and our favorite trachea chews.
In this article, we’re going to cover what beef trachea actually is and why dogs love them. We’ll also share our favorite beef trachea dog chews and how you can buy in bulk and save.
What is beef trachea for dogs?
Beef trachea is a healthy and tasty treat for dogs. They’re made from a cow’s windpipe, the cartilage tube between its mouth and lungs. It’s a baked treat with high levels of naturally occurring glucosamine and chondroitin, which offer various health benefits.
Not only are beef trachea chews nutritious, tasty treats, but they also offer many advantages. Beef trachea reduces symptoms of arthritis, helps prevent or alleviate joint issues, and can clean dogs’ teeth. They’re also great for dog training and occupying pups who get bored or have separation anxiety.
You might also be interested in reading: Beef Trachea for Dogs (Benefits, The Best Beef Trachea Chew, & More)
Why buy beef trachea for dogs in bulk?
If you’re anything like us, you may find it easier to buy beef trachea for dogs in bulk. While online ordering has made shopping more convenient than ever, it’s always nice to have the things we often use on hand for a while before having to order and wait for more.
Not to mention, beef trachea chews are so healthy that owners can give them to their k9s regularly. They also offer tons of wellness benefits, so why not buy in bulk and have them handy?
The Best Beef Trachea for Dogs – in bulk
Of course, when you buy something in bulk, you want to trust what you’re buying. That’s where K9 Connoisseur’s Single-Ingredient Beef Trachea Chews come in.
These all-natural dog treats are the perfect healthy, delicious chew. Here’s why:
- Buy in bulk: You can buy a package of 20, 3-inch chews to last for at least a month, depending on how often your pup gets to enjoy them. Some owners give them to their dog once a week, in which case these would last you for about 5 months.
- Long-lasting: They’re individually wrapped and have a shelf life of up to 2 years.
- Multi-use: You can use them for training, beating boredom, or just for fun.
- Single ingredient: These trachea chews are made with just one ingredient, grass-fed cattle born and raised in the USA.
- All-natural: They’re all-natural. They aren’t made with any preservatives, ingredients you can’t pronounce, cheap fillers, or artificial flavors.
- Guilt-free: They’re low-calorie, with a minimum of 35% protein each to keep your pup strong and lean.
- Safe: You don’t have to worry about safety with these chews. They’re 100% digestible, which means there’s no potential choking hazard. In fact, theAmerican Kennel Club (AKC) recommends trachea as a safe treat because they’re soft enough not to damage teeth but durable enough that small pieces can’t break off and cause choking.
- Great for all dogs: Whether you have a puppy in training or an aging adult k9, trachea chews are an excellent treat.
Don’t take our word for it! Take a look at these 5-star customer reviews:
How You Can Save Money on Beef Trachea for Dogs
Not only can you purchase these beef trachea for dogs in bulk, but you can also subscribe and save! This means that when you buy your chews on Amazon, you can save up to 10% when you subscribe for auto-deliveries. We love this option because you can pick how often you receive the order, anywhere from every 2 weeks to 6 months.
Beef trachea is a nutritious treat that dogs and their owners love. They’re healthy, mess-free, and taste great. When you find a dog treat with so many advantages, you may as well buy it in bulk! Best of all, K9 Connoisseur’s Single-Ingredient Beef Trachea Chews are individually wrapped and have a long shelf life.
Ready to shop for your beef trachea dog chews in bulk? Check them out here!
If you still have questions about beef trachea for dogs, this FAQ guide is a great read.